Aberrant
Please register to our forum with your Main character's name (for simplicity purposes). Very easy and only takes 2 minutes!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aberrant
Please register to our forum with your Main character's name (for simplicity purposes). Very easy and only takes 2 minutes!
Aberrant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Little Haggis

2 posters

Go down

Lost Little Haggis Empty Lost Little Haggis

Post  Gway Thu 06 Jan 2011, 11:14 pm

Hey guys, remember me? The little scottish kid that stayed up all night to raid with you guys. Was feeling a bit drunk and for some reason wanted to talk to you guys. Been almost a year since i was last on. Unfortunatly my account was hacked this time last year and im still getting the random emails from blizz about their ongoing investigation (hopefully in my favour Rolling Eyes ) Been playing on an EU server, got a 75 death knight, yey, but its not quite the same as raiding with you guys. Hope to hear from you guys (at least the people how have a clue who i am lol) and i hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. Nuff ranting from me, i about to pass out (nothings changed here lol! )

Your friendly neighbourhood faceroller

Gway

Gway

Back to top Go down

Lost Little Haggis Empty Re: Lost Little Haggis

Post  Gubrath Fri 07 Jan 2011, 8:49 pm

Yes I remember you Gway, how did you find this website though is my question?
Gubrath
Gubrath
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gway Sat 08 Jan 2011, 10:57 am

looked on wow-heroes for some of my old friends noticed the majority of them are in aberrant, found the website on the wow guild recruitment forums Smile

Gway

Back to top Go down

Post  Gubrath Sat 08 Jan 2011, 2:03 pm

Oh haha are you getting your account back?
Gubrath
Gubrath
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gway Mon 10 Jan 2011, 10:10 pm

dont know yet, still getting emails from blizz saying i tried to sell my account when i clearly didn't cos i sent an complaint say my account was hacked and they added an authenticator and change the email address but i think they clocked on cos i went a few months with nothing after email change message but its looking bleak so far Sad . Its a pain in the ass to try and get the american version of cata or an authenicator cos they dont ship outside the US or canada, but hopefully one day i can get back on. My parents bought my grandmothers house in NJ and my dads talking about moving in the next year or two. If we do then ill definatly get my account sorted and get raiding with you guys Smile

Gway

Back to top Go down

Post  Gway Mon 10 Jan 2011, 10:13 pm

btw do you guys have a vent server? If you do ill get on and catch up with you guys Smile

Gway

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyvil Tue 11 Jan 2011, 11:18 am

Gway wrote:Its a pain in the ass to try and get the american version of cata or an authenicator cos they dont ship outside the US or canada, but hopefully one day i can get back on.

If you have a mobile device (win mobile, android, itouch), have you tried the mobile authenticator? I think you could download that from the US server, and I do not think there is a charge associated with it, so it might be worth a shot.

Cyvil
Aberrant Warden
Aberrant Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gubrath Tue 11 Jan 2011, 5:32 pm

We have a vent server but sadly I don't have the info on me right now, I will post it when I get in game.
Gubrath
Gubrath
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum